Volume 20, Issue 1, 2017
Welcome to the 20th Volume of the Safety Science Monitor.
This Issue contains a study of workrelated risk from the Netherlands, a Swedish safety climate intervention, a Norwegian review of change management theories and a Danish description of a safety program in an oil company.
Tore J Larsson
- O. N. ANEZIRIS, L.J. BELLAMY, I.A. PAPAZOGLOU, M. MUD, M. DAMEN, H.J. MANUEL, J.I.H.OH:
"Assessing occupational risk in The Netherlands."
- GUNHILD B. SÆTREN, KARIN LAUMANN:
"Organizational change management theories and safety -A critical review."
- HANNA B. RASMUSSEN, EVA LADEKJÆR LARSEN:
"Improving safety through changes in workplace culture: a study from the oil and gas industry in Denmark."
- MATS EKLÖF, ANDERS POUSETTE, MARIANNE TÖRNER:
"An intervention in management teams to improve workers' safety climate. A mixed-methods study of intervention process and effects."
- SOFIA KARLSSON, LINA GYLLENCREUTZ, GUNNAR ENGSTRÖM, ULF BJÖRNSTIG; BRITT-INGER SAVEMAN:
"Preparedness for mining injury incidents: interviews with Swedish rescuers ."
- ALI TAVAKOLI KASHANI, HESSAM AREFKHANI:
"Indexing crashworthiness for major vehicle brands in rollover crashes: a case study of Iran ."