Volume 19, Issue 2, 2015/2016
Welcome to the Safety Science Monitor
Tore J Larsson
- JENS CHRISTEN ROLFSEN, STEIN HAUGEN, JAN ERIK VINNEM, STIAN ANTONSEN, JON ERLING HEGGLAND, ELISABETH LOOTZ,:
"Soft causes with hard consequences: the role of organisational factors in the creation of structural integrity."
- KIRSTEN JÖRGENSEN:
"Serious work accidents and their causes – an analysis of data from eurostat."
- LINDA J. BELLAMY, OLGA N. ANEZIRIS:
"Comparison of occupational accident risks and underlying causes between temporary and non-temporary workers."
- P.H.G. BERKHOUTS, J. BUITENDIJK, M. DAMEN:
"Designing an individual risk assessment tool based on registration data."
- RAPHAEL FALCO:
"The contribution of “human” and “nonhuman actors to a collaborative health and safety inspection process for civilian nuclear power."
- MARTIN GRILL, REGINE GRYTNES, MARIANNE TÖRNER:
"Approaching safety in the swedish and danish construction industry: professionals’ perceptions of safety culture differences."
- SYLVIE NADEAU, JEAN-PIERRE KENNÉ, BEHNAM EMAMI-MEHRGANI, ADEL BADRI:
"Advances in integration of equipment lockout/tagout, determination of actual production capacity and production/maintenance planning."
- M-B ÖHMAN, M. PALO, E-L THUNQVIST:
"Public participation, human security and Public safety around dams in sweden: A case study of the regulated."