Volume 17, Issue 1, 2013
This issue presents a selection of scientific contributions to the WorkingonSafety Conference, Sopot, Poland 11-14 September 2012.
New original submissions – of interesting contributions to the science of safety – are very welcome.
Tore J Larsson
- HOLGER STEINER, OLIVER SCHWANEBERG, NORBERT JUNG.
"Advances in active near-infrared sensor systems for material classification and skin detection for safety applications"
- PETER NICKEL, ANDY LUNGFIEL, GEORG NISCHALKE-FEHN, ROLF-JÜRGEN TRABOLD.
"A virtual reality pilot study towards elevating work platform safety and usability in accident prevention"
- BJÖRN OSTERMANN, MICHAEL HUELKE, ANKE KAHL.
"Freed from fences: safeguarding industrial robots with ultrasound"
- ANNIKEN SOLEM, TROND KONGSVIK.
"Facilitating for cultural change: lessons learned from a 12-year safety improvement programme"
- KIRSTEN JØRGENSEN.
"Safety design integrated in the building delivery system"
- MARTIN DAMEN, PETER BERKHOUT, REBECCA WOUTERS.
"Risks to young people at work: experience or exposure?"
- CLÁUDIA FERNANDES, LUÍS ROCHA.
"Sensitizing adolescents for future safe and sustainable behaviors: think safety project!"
- CLÁUDIA FERNANDES, ANABELA PEREIRA, PEDRO BEM-HAJA, VÂNIA AMARAL, CARLOS F. SILVA.
"Age and gender differences in work ability among industry worker: the foundation for safety intervention design"
- RAGNAR ROSNESS, ULLA FORSETH, IRENE WÆRØ.
"Operational managers build safety by creating favourable environmental conditions for safety work"