Volume 15, Issue 3, 2011
This issue includes papers on industrial lift trucks, construction work, safety in the laboratory, medication-induced adverse drug reactions and patient safety in geriatrics and obstetrics.
Tore J Larsson
- TORE J LARSSON, CECILIA OLDERTZ.
"Hazardous Exposures and Injury Types Associated with the use of Industrial Lift Trucks in Sweden 2005-2007"
- MICHAEL MANLY VAD, PETE KINES.
"Construction Workers´ Preception and Use of Assistive Devices in Regards to Musculoskeletal Deterioration: A qualitative study"
- DR. PRABHA SHRIVASTAVA, DR. SASWATI NANDY, DR. INDRANIL SAHA, DR. DILIP KUMAR DAS, DR. SAIBENDU KUMAR LAHIRI.
"Deaths amongst Women of Reproductive Age Group in the Gynaecology and Obstetrics Department of a Tertiary Care Hospital of Eastern India."
- DIXON THOMAS, MOLLY MATHEW, C. VIJAY RAGHAVAN.
"Age and Gender Variation in Burden of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Medication Induced Adverse Drug Reactions"
- AI SHUHARA, HITOSHI YAMAMOTO , YOSHITO OSHIMA.
"Factor Analysis on Safety Awareness in University Research Laboratories in Japan"
- KURT I. MYHRE, ANNE BERIT GUNBJØRUD, BERIT H. MUNKEBY, JO K. HERFJORD, HELGA ARIANSON.
"Semi-Quantitative Risk Analysis as a Basis for Supervision of Specialized Health Services to Frail Elderly People"
- H.A. OLTEDAL, O.A. ENGEN.
"Safety Management in Shipping: Making sense of limited success"
- ELISABETH ILSKOG, EVA-LOTTA THUNQVIST, ABU A.K.MVUNGI.
"Functionality aspects on indicators of public health - a study on access to infrastructural services by a group of female-headed household in Vingunguti, Dar es Salaam"