Volume 15, Issue 1, 2011
Welcome to the first issue of the 15th volume of the Safety Science Monitor, containing more of the contributions to the 5th WORKINGONSAFETY.NET Conference in Röros, Norway 2010.
More of the reviewed papers from WOS 5, will appear in the second issue later this year (2011).
Tore J Larsson
- THOMAS KOHSTALL, BERND SÜSSMUTH.
"Cyclic dynamics of prevention spending and occupational injuries in Germany: 1886-2009"
- JON IVAR HÅVOLD, ERIK NESSET, ØIVIND STRAND.
"Safety attitudes and safety ambivalence among officers from the Philippines and Norway"
- PREBEN H. LINDØE, SIGNE STENE .
"Chemical hazards and safety barriers. A case study of the Norwegian offshore oil and gas industry"
- MAURIZIO CATINO.
"Why do Doctors practice defensive medicine? The side-effects of medical litigation"
- S. HØYLAND, K. AASE, J.G. HOLLUND.
"Understanding the system in relation to safe medical work practices"
- OVE NJÅ, GEIR SVERRE BRAUT.
"Investigation of incidents in systems designed or developed on the basis of risk analyses"
- ANITA VENEMA, GOEDELE GEUSKENS, SWENNEKE VAN DEN HEUVEL.
"New data on health and safety at work in the EU27"
- HANS H.K. SØNDERSTRUP-ANDERSEN, KATHRINE CARLSEN, PETE KINES, JAKOB B. BJØRNER, CHRISTIAN ROEPSTORFF.
"Exploring the relationship between leadership style and safety climate in a large scale Danish cross-sectional study"
- JAN ERIK KARLSEN, HARALD VALEN.
"The social construction of HSE culture - The Case of Norwegian Petroleum"
- LOUISE MØLLER PEDERSEN, PETE KINES.
"Why do workers work safely? Development of safety motivation questionnaire scales"