Volume 14, Issue 1, 2010
Welcome to Vol 14, issue 1, which presents the remaining six from the Safety Science Monitor proceedings of the 4th Workingonsafety Conference, 30 Sep-3 Oct 2008 at Creta Maris, organized by the International Network on the Prevention of Accidents & Trauma at Work.
The next Workingonsafety Conference takes place in RØROS, Norway, 7-10 September 2010.
See You there!
Tore J Larsson
- Andreas Theilmeier, Claus Jordan, Nobert Wortmann, Stefan Kuhn, Alwin Luttmann, Matthias Jäger.
"Prevention of lumbar overload for health-care workers during patient-transfer activities"
- Geir Sverre Braut, Preben H. Lindoe
"Risk regulation in the North sea: a common law perspective on Norwegian legislation"
- Linda J. Bellamy, Martijn Mud, Martin Damen, Hans Baksteen, Olga Aneziris, Ioannis Papazoglou, Andrew R. Hale, Joy I. H. Oh.
"Which management system failures are responsible for occupational accidents?"
- Hans H. K. Sönderstrup-Andersen, Thomas Flöcke, Kim L. Mikkelsen, Christian Roepstorff.
"Measuring enterprise proactiveness in managing occupational safety"
- T. O. Grötan, E. Albredhtsen, R. Rosness, E. Bjerkebaek.
"The influence on organizational accident risk by integrated operations in the petroleum industry"
- J.M. Tomás, A.Oliver, A.Cheyne.
"Explaining safe behaviour across different work groups"